Friday 3 February 2012

Valentines day planning

One of my New Year's Resolutions this year was to make sure that I was better prepared and to keep on top of my 'To Do List' if I could!  Well I can't claim to have been completely successful with this resolution (a work in progress I think!) but I have made sure that I am have everything planned for Valentines Day which is fast approaching!

Here are a couple of little cards that I made for the girls!



I have their pressies on the way in the post and I will show you them when they arrive.  I have also made Mr P's card and have his present here already but of course I can't show you this because I know that he reads my Blog!

Now all I have to do is get some choccies for the 3 of them and make sure I have everything ready for a lovely strawberry pancake breakfast on the 14th!

I hope your plans are coming along!

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment