Friday 23 November 2012

It must be my lucky day ...

Well what can I say, It has definitely been my lucky day today!

I received 2 parcels in the post.  

The first looked like this ...

What can it be I can hear you ask!



It was the most beautiful painting of a Chestnut mare from the very talented 
Faye over at TheFaerieGlade.  

For any of you that have ever met me you know that I absolutely love horses whether it's the real thing or painting them.  Faye showed this painting on her Facebook page a few days ago and I just fell in love so had to have it.  She arrived today and I am so pleased to own her.



I haven't named her yet as I don't want to rush into anything.  I think that such a special horse deserves a very special name.  Any suggestions?

***************************************************


As if that wasn't enough, I also had a second parcel ...




I have wanted some vintage ice stakes for ages as I want to fill them with baubles, foliage and candy canes to decorate the house for Christmas.  

Mr. P found these on e-bay and today they arrived .... I am delighted to say the least! 

I'll post another piccie once they are hung by the chimney with care!

Well what a lovely day ... I wonder what Mr Postman will bring tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment