Thursday 5 January 2012

Happy New Year!


Did you all have a lovely Christmas?  I hope so!  We had a lovely Christmas this year. 

I have been off for about a month and had a few projects planned to share with you but I am afraid that the girls excitement took over this year and I did not get much crafting done at all! 

One thing that I did get completed before Christmas was this little needle felted mouse.  Do you remember me showing you my robin decoration after I had been inspired by Kirsties version?  Well I got completely carried away and created several robins which I gave away as Christmas presents.  I enjoyed the process so much that I decided I wanted to create something more detailed and so sat down over 2 evenings and created 'Mr Montgomery Mouse'.  He is completely needle felted and his arms and legs are wired so that they can move.  I have enjoyed making him so much that I think that he will gain a few woodland friends over the next few months!

I hope that you like him!

Happy New Year to you all!
Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment