Wednesday 11 September 2013

Christmas Cards ...

Now that the weather has changed and the nights are getting chilly I am starting to get a little festive.  The girls have started to watch Christmas movies and I must admit to having started watching some of the Christmas food programmes on the television.  

If like me you are starting to think about Christmas and Christmas card making.  I have a little project to share with you today which use our lovely City Sidewalks from Pink Paislee.


PROJECT TIME





I drew a template for the Penguin and his little bindle (nap-sack).  
The detail was added with a white and black gel pen and the blue ice under his feet was created with a Distress ink marker.


 I drew a template for the sign and added some letters to suggest the distance to the North Pole.  I used some larger letters (which had been in my craft box for many years) for Amy's name and backed these onto coordinating paper.


A little stickles glitter glue and a little doodling and the card is finished.


You can view the City Sidewalks range from Pink Paislee here

City Side Walks


 *** Hope you enjoy ***

If you have not already signed up to the Newsletter sign up now for more information about the City Sidewalks range and for details of how you can get hold of FREE City Sidewalks products.




No comments:

Post a Comment