Thursday 6 December 2012

A little short on time ...

It is a short day for us today and tomorrow as we are off to watch Mia and Amy in their Carol Concert at school.  

As we are running around to get orders out with the courier before we leave I have not had time to create anything for the Blog.  I know that I have said to those of you who were at the workshop last Saturday that I would be sharing ideas for making your own gift wrap this week and I will still be posting about this but just a couple of days later.

In the meantime, here is a Christmas card that I created for Mia last year and did not get round to giving it to her so she will be getting it this year.


Also there is just time to remind you that as of this Saturday you can come and visit us at the showroom/shop in Shefford.  

We open on Saturday  9.30am - 4.30pm 


Sat 15th December 9.30am - 4.30pm (Our Winter Sale starts)

Don't forget that the workshop list is out as well now.  Some of the dates are already full but there are still spaces left on most workshops and on the Free Valentines Workshops.

Happy Crafting!

***************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment