Tuesday 4 December 2012

Christmas Ice Skates ...

Do you remember the ice skates from a few posts back that Mr P. had found on E-bay for me?


This weekend they received their 'make over' and now hang by the fire.  I am so pleased with the result.  I would like to have some candy canes coming out of the top of the boots as well.  But so far I cannot find any in the Supermarkets!








{the tag that you can see hanging here is a 'Fat Face' label.  I save all of them when I buy new clothes and have used lots of them on cards and projects}


Do you remember the chair that I painted over the Summer to take to the Antiques Market?  I loved it so much that I convinced Mr P. to let me keep it and now it has become a lamp table and a place for my musical Santa to sit.



And finally for today.  Here is a little picture of the letters that Mia & Amy have written to Santa which are on the fire waiting to be whisked up the Chimney and off to the North Pole...



I hope that you are having a lovely time decorating and getting ready for the big day.  I'll be back later with more Christmassey pictures.


***********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment