Wednesday 12 December 2012

Finished commission ...

This week the Philpott family are at home nursing bugs that the girls have picked up from school.  

I am feeling much better today and so this is the first time that I have sat down at the computer to catch up.  Poor Mr P. has had to take tablets so that he can go to the warehouse to sort out the orders.  Fortunately he had the worst of his bug over the weekend and so is feeling a little better now!

As I have been mainly in bed with the girls watching Christmas films on the Christmas 24 channel I have not done any crafting at all.  

So instead I thought that I would share a little commission that I completed earlier in the year for a very lovely customer whose daughter (a nurse) was celebrating a 21st Birthday.


I'll be back with some more projects soon!

***********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment