Tuesday 22 January 2013

We're back ... and we're not ...


Happy Tuesday ... Are you all still enjoying the snow?

The girls school is open today so it is all back to normal at Philpott HQ.

I am sat in the warehouse office with a hot cup of coffee trying to tell myself that my fingers are not numb and  that they will work properly today so that I can work.  I'm also looking out of the window with every car that goes past just to make sure that they do not skid into our car that is parked outside the front door ... Yes all perfectly normal at Philpott HQ!

Mr. P. has decided that as we are not due any more snow now for a few days we should try to make it to the Furniture show at the NEC.  The last day is tomorrow so if we don't try we will miss it for a whole year.

Please could you note that tomorrow (Wednesday 23rd Jan) the shop/warehouse will be closed and orders placed on line will be shipped on Thursday instead.  Sorry about this, I know that we have not been around much for the past few days because of the weather but hopefully we should be back to normal again very soon!

Until we return I am sending you a picture of a hot cup of tea and a slice of cake or two just to keep you company whilst you craft!






No comments:

Post a Comment