Tuesday 30 October 2012

A little me time ...

This weekend I finally found some time to sit down and think about Christmas cards.  Of course it helped that so much lovely Christmas stock has arrived in the warehouse.  All it took was one look to make me feel inspired and all Christmassey! 

Here are a couple of cards made with the new Aspen Frost range from Basic Grey ...



 {The dots around the punch circles were added with a white gel pen}




{The foam letters were some old 'Adorn it' letters that were left in my craft box
and the bit of ribbon [Cosmo Cricket] was lying in one of my many craft drawers}


{The Christmas trees were created from triangles of patterned paper backed
onto cream card stock and trimmed}

Enjoy xx
**********************************************************************


     
  {click images for more info}



               
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment